Farm Visits and Other Events
More Upcoming Events in 2023
Apr. 1-8 Explore a Bee Hive
Apr. 9 Easter Egg Hunt
Oct. 7-9 Make Apple Cider
Nov-Dec. Visit the Reindeer
Registration opens about a month in advance. Check back here or follow us on Facebook
When You Visit the Reindeer Farm
- Our farm is our home and visits are by appointment only.
- No pets.
- Please do not feed the reindeer unless the handler allows you to.
- Screaming and quick movements startle the reindeer. Please use inside voices.
- You may pet the reindeer! But only under the supervision of the handler.
- Please be considerate of others who are waiting for time with the reindeer.
- Please don't wear boots or clothing that has been recently exposed to goats or sheep. Goats and sheep harbor an airborne virus that is deadly to the reindeer.
- Please park where the parking attendants request.
- Please put all trash in the proper containers. Reindeer, like infants, are very curious and will put everything in their mouths.
How to Get to the Shortsville Reindeer Farm
We are fairly easy to get to, however, you will not see our house, barn, or reindeer from the road. We are set back off the road about 1000ft. What you WILL see is a sign at the end of the driveway "Reindeer Dr". This is the entrance to our driveway, please enter and follow the instructions of the parking attendants.
PLEASE NOTE: Our farm is our home and visits are by appointment only. Please check back here or follow us on Facebook for events and visit sign-ups.